Do You Want Any Native Plants Identified?
Send photographs or images to Wellington Botanical Society, PO Box 10 412, Wellington or email to botanical help
. Or you can also post them to the “Wild plants of Wellington”
page on Facebook.
We will scan them and add them to these pages for other people to identify; we will do our best to help.
For identification purposes please provide the following information:
- Visual description or image of leaves and flowers and approximate size
- Height and size of the plant
- Location of plant - general area or map reference
- Approximate altitude
- Type of area; e.g. wetland, scree field, dense bush etc.
- Other relevant information; e.g. host plant